Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
At Happy Self Publishing we are lucky enough to speak with aspiring authors nearly every day and along the way, we have come to learn and understand the rookie mistakes authors encounter as they write.
In an effort to help authors avoid the book topic mistakes that we have seen over the years, together with Jyostna Ramachandran, the founder of Happy Self Publishing, let us dig into the three of the most common mistakes authors should avoid when writing their first book and how to fix them.
- 6 Foolproof Methods To Uncover Bestselling Ideas For Your Next Book
- The Most Common Writing Mistakes That New Authors Make
- How To Effortlessly Author A Book Without Writing It
- How To Create A Book Using Content Sourced From Your Blog
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here