Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
Caught up in the seemingly impossible task of choosing a title and sub-title for your book? We’ve all been there. Join us for episode 25 of the HSP Show, where bestselling author Ashley Emma explains how she manages to narrow down her selections and come up with a winning frontrunner. Ashley wrote her first novel at age 14, self published it at 16 and has written 6 books since – including the recent Amazon chart-topping Fearless Author. She highlights how seeking out your peers’ opinions is paramount in the title and subtitle selection process, as well as the importance of gaining outside perspective as an author.
- Ashley Emma’s Personal Website
- Ashley Emma’s Amazon Author Page
- Fearless Publishing House
- Ashley Emma on Twitter
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!