Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
As the bestselling author of over 5 books and an absolute Internet marketing rockstar, Debbie Drum is also the creator of several online products – including one that helps your book get reviews on Amazon. She stopped by the Happy Self Publishing Show to share how authors can get more reviews for their book on Amazon, and why the number of reviews you receive is increasingly important in a world that relies heavily on social proof.
Get more reviews for your book using Debbie’s software HERE.
- Debbie Drum’s Personal Website
- Debbie Drum’s Amazon Author Page
- Debbie Drum on Facebook
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!