Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
Jyotsna Ramachandran is the founder of Happy Self Publishing, which has helped over 100 authors since its inception in January 2016. Since creating Happy Self Publishing, Jyotsnahas noticed that there are an increasing number of people who’d like to self-publish their books but are doubtful when it comes to the process behind it. She decided to create The Happy Self Publishing Show as a means to address these issues.
Each episode, she’ll be answering a commonly asked question by interviewing a self-published author who has successfully handled that scenario. In this introductory episode, she talks about the 3 of the most common myths she has encountered about self-publishing and why should one choose self-publishing over traditional publishing. She explains the benefits by discussing the case study of Hal Elrod, celebrated self-published author of The Miracle Morning Series.
- Jyotsna‘s Personal Website
- Happy Self Publishing
- Hal Elrod’s website
- The Miracle Morning book series
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here.
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!