Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
In today’s episode, celebrated Kindle entrepreneur Dave Chesson sits down with us to discuss the three questions he asks himself in order to pick the right keywords to improve a book’s searchability. Learn how to boost your book’s clicks on Amazon, double your sales and be shown at the top of search results with the Kindlepreneur himself or, as we like to call him, the keyword king!
Dave founded the Kindlepreneur after working with self published authors for years and realizing that their number one problem had nothing to do with writing the book, but about marketing it once it was published. Since then, his SEO tactics and marketing tips have helped hundreds of authors learn how to turn their self published books into bestsellers.
- Who Is Dave Chesson?
- The Kindlepreneur Blog
- Dave’s Tools & Resources For Authors
- Dave Chesson on Amazon’s Algorithm
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here