Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
In this episode, we sit down with Kyle Gray to discuss how authors can use content marketing within their book and on their websites to convert their readers into customers. Kyle is the author of The College Entrepreneur and runs a web marketing agency called Conversion Cake, which aims to help startups and small businesses grow with the use of content marketing.
Join us as Kyle highlights how authors can include tools and resources in their books to drive reader engagement, as well as how to address your readers’ needs by creating an actionable book marketing plan including bonuses, e-mail automations and CONTENT!
- Kyle Gray’s Personal Website
- The College Entrepreneur: How to leverage your university to build a business, escape the rat race and live life on your terms
- Conversion Cake
- How To Find And Train Your New Content Manager
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!