Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
Scott Allan is the author of half a dozen bestselling books, including the recently released Do It Scared. With his extensive experience in promoting his work, he shares some of the tips and tricks he’s learned over the years when it comes to launching a book. Tune in as Scott explains how he managed to receive over forty 5 star reviews within the first week of launching his new book, as well as how to effectively put together a valuable book launch team. You’ll gain firsthand knowledge about how to build buzz around your new book, the importance of building a relationship with your readers and the 1000 fan rule in order to garner your most reviews ever!
- Scott Allan’s Personal Site
- Do It Scared: Charge Forward With Confidence, Conquer Resistance, and Break Through Your Limitations
- Scott Allan for Self-Publishing School
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!