Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
In Episode 8, we sit down with Lise Cartwright to discuss alternative options to becoming an author for those who don’t have the time or skills to write. Lise quit her job five years ago to become a full-time freelance writer. Since then, she has authored and impressive 28 books – and plans to write 10 more in 2017 alone! She also runs Hustle & Groove, a consulting business that helps convert blogs into profitable side businesses. Join us as Lise explains the difference between being a writer and an author, presents the option of “speaking” your book and highlights the power that angel writing services can provide to those who simply aren’t gifted with the written word.
- Our Angel Writing Services
- Lise Cartwright’s Personal Website
- Hustle & Groove
- Lise Cartwright’s Amazon Page
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!