Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
In Episode 9, we sit down with Derek Doepker to discuss the ideal methods for authors to narrate their audiobooks on their own. Derek is the bestselling author of 10 books, a self publishing veteran and the founder of popular fitness blog ExcuseProof.com. His books are available in audio format and he has narrated nearly all of them himself. Join us as Derek highlights several DIY ways for authors to voice their own audiobooks, whether they’re hoping to save money or simply connect with their audience on a more personal level.
- Derek Doepker’s Amazon Author Page
- Excuse Proof Fitness
- Derek Doepker’s Udemy Courses
- Derek Doepker’s Facebook Page
- HSP’s Audiobook Narration Services
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!