Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
In Episode 10, we sit down with Pia Edberg to discuss how to consistently maintain book sale figures even months after your launch. Pia is the bestselling author of The Cozy Life, which continues to sell thousands of copies both online and in its printed format to this day – despite being published 9 months ago! Join us as Pia shares her book marketing tips and strategies, including the use of Kindle Direct Publishing Promotions, social media hashtags, Amazon ads, giveaways and more.
- Pia Edberg’s Site
- Books By Pia Edberg
- The Cozy Life By Pia Edberg
- Less Of The Excess Blog
- Amazon Advertising For KDP Books
- Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!