Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
In episode 12 of our podcast, we sat down with Jaya Ramachandran to discuss how authors can overcome self-doubt and stop comparing themselves to experts within their niche. As the bestselling author of Bounce Back With Power, Jaya Ramachandran quit her 9 to 5 job and has since become a serial entrepreneur in the self-development and coaching space. She highlights the importance of finding your authentic voice as an author, connecting with your audience and sharing content from your own perspective in order to produce a book that ultimately stands out from the pack.
- Jaya Ramachandran’s Website
- Bounce Back With Power: 7 Steps To Build Self-Esteem, Transform Your Mindset And Realize Your Potential
- Jaya Ramachandran on Twitter
- Jaya Ramachandran’s Amazon Author Page
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!