Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
In this episode, we sit down with Steve Scott to discuss how to facilitate the process of generating multiple book ideas in order to ultimately decide on your book’s topic. As the founder of the incredibly resourceful Authority Self Publishing and the author of 69 books, Steve is a seasoned veteran when it comes to conjuring up content ideas. Join us as he shares his insightful tips, including using research to uncover your audience’s most pressing questions and making use of Google’s keyword planner to figure out what you should be writing about.
- Authority Self-Publishing
- Steve Scott’s Amazon Page
- Authority Self-Publishing Podcast
- KDP Rocket – Book Research Tool
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!