Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
When she isn’t busy selling books as the successful author of The Resilient Employee, Rosalind Cardinal is the managing director of Shaping Change, a consultancy specializing in organizational development and human resources. While having her book climb to the top of the bestsellers chart on Amazon, Rosalind also managed to sell an impressive number of copies of it in traditional bookstores – a huge dream for many self published authors. Join us as she shares her tips for how to have your next book stocked on shelves in print.
- Rosalind Cardinal’s Website
- Rosalind Cardinal’s Amazon Author Page
- Shaping Change
- Rosalind Cardinal for The Huffington Post
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!