We at Happy Self Publishing are looking for an energetic, people-loving and committed Project Manager to handle our Operations in India. We have recently partnered with Success Gyan Publishing and need a Project Manager to head this vertical of our business. Read below to understand more about the job profile.
Location: T.Nagar, Chennai
Work hours: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Past Experience: 3-5 years of experience in any customer service or project management role
Role Definition: Project Manager is the one who is responsible for coordinating between the team members and clients in order to deliver all our publishing projects on time and ensure clients are happy & delighted with the experience.
- Execute the projects and deliver them on time
- Ensure team members deliver as per HSP quality standards
- Develop team management and communication skills to grow into a Project Head
Tasks & Activities:
- Updating project status spreadsheet while starting a new project, crossing each milestone and after delivering the final assets to the clients.
- Updating call record spreadsheet while communicating with clients on a daily basis.
- Updating the team on the project status during the weekly team meeting.
- Creating quality standard documents for all team members
- Creating process flow documents for all team members and other project managers
- Following up with team members on tasks given on a daily basis
- Assimilating the staff payouts on last day of the month
- Recruiting new team members as required
- Sending welcome emails and follow-up emails promptly to keep clients updated on the progress, seek & give information and answer all queries & concerns
- Motivating the clients to cross milestones by regularly coordinating with them through calls and text messages
- Delivering all the project deliverables on time as per HSP standards
- Creating a wow experience for clients, thereby getting testimonials and referrals
- % of projects delivered on time
- % of client complaints (client unhappy with service speed, responsiveness, quality or professionalism)
- % of client testimonials & referrals
- 95% of projects to be delivered within the agreed time
- Get complaints from less than 5% of clients
- Get testimonials and/or referrals from 50% of clients
Competencies we are looking for
(we can train you on these skills if you are new to the publishing industry)
If you think this is the ideal job for you and are excited about joining a fast-growing company which is committed to your personal growth, send in your resume to email@example.com