Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
In today’s episode, we asked Honorée Corder about which writing methods were best to follow when co-authoring a book. As the author-entrepreneur behind over 20 books, including the bestselling You Must Write A Book, Honorée has worked with numerous co-authors, including the famed Hal Elrod. Join us as Honorée highlights the benefits of partnering with a co-author, how to pick the right one and the ideal practices to make the working process between the two of you more efficient.
- Honorée Corder’s Website
- Honorée Corder’s Amazon Author Page
- Honorée Corder on Book Bub
- Honorée Corder on Authority.Pub
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!