Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
Surprisingly, only 3% of the authors who start writing a book end up finishing it. The main reason? They don’t set a deadline to complete their projects. Tasks often expand into the time period we allot to them and if time isn’t allotted to writing your book, the task will expand into infinity! We recently sat down with John Lee Dumas, famed podcast host (Entrepreneurs on Fire) and author of The Freedom Journal and The Mastery Journal, to learn more about how the writers who have read his books have hugely benefited from the habit of journaling. Tune in to learn about how the process of journaling and setting S.M.A.R.T (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound) goals can help you complete your book in just 100 days.
- The Mastery Journal by John Lee Dumas
- The Freedom Journal by John Lee Dumas
- Entrepreneurs on Fire podcast
- John Lee Dumas on Twitter
- John Lee Dumas’ Amazon Author Page
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!