Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
Many first-time authors become overwhelmed with all of the steps involved in the self publishing process and focus solely on Amazon to distribute their books, overlooking all of the other possible platforms. Kevin Tumlinson, bestselling author and Director of Marketing at Draft2Digital, joins us for Episode 40 of the Happy Self Publishing Show to explain how authors can distribute their audiobooks and e-books on alternative platforms, aside from Amazon. Having written over 40 books, Kevin explains how using a publishing aggregator such as Draft2Digital allows authors to upload and distribute their books on outlets worldwide, reaching a larger audience in the process.
- Kevin Tumlinson’s Website
- Kevin Tumlinson’s Amazon Author Page
- Kevin Tumlinson on Twitter
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!