Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
As the author of the bestselling book 30 Days: Change Your Habits, Change Your Life, Marc Reklau knows a thing or two about attracting offers from traditional book publishers. After selling more than 25,000 copies of his book in multiple languages, he was approached by publishers around the world hoping to distribute his book. Join us as he explains how finding success as a self published author can attract publishers who weren’t previously interested in your work.
- Mark Reklau’s Website
- Marc Reklau’s Good Habits Academy
- Marc Reklau’s Amazon Author Page
- Marc Reklau on Facebook
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!