Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
Writing a book is one thing, but marketing it is a whole other ball game! To help lift your marketing efforts off the ground, we asked bestselling author of the One Hour Content Plan and email marketing specialist Meera Kothand to stop by the show and share her invaluable insights. Meera’s book hit the bestseller chart after just a few days thanks to the power of her e-mail list. She shares how delivering value and creating trust with your followers can ultimately grow your business and multiply your book sales in the long run.
- Meera Kothand’s Website
- Meera Kothand’s Amazon Author Page
- Meera Kothand on Teachable
- Meera Kothand for the Huffington Post
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!