Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
In today’s episode, we sit down with the Merrymaker Sisters to discuss whether selling your book exclusively on your site versus via traditional online retailers such as Amazon is a good idea. As the founders of a lifestyle empire that reaches over 1.5 million readers each year, the Merrymaker Sisters recently published their latest cookbook, Get Merry, and have been selling it exclusively to their existing audience on their website. Join us as they highlight the pros and cons of avoiding traditional online retailers and going the DIY route when it comes to making book sales.
- The Merrymaker Sisters’ Website
- The Merrymaker Sisters’ Facebook Page
- The Merrymaker Sisters on Youtube
- The Merrymaker Sisters’ Books
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!