Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
Having been recognized as a networking expert by Inc and Lifehacker, Robbie Samuels recently dropped by our podcast to discuss how authors can leverage the potential of LinkedIn to market their books. As the author of the recently launched Croissants Vs. Bagels, Robbie is an advocate of avoiding wasting time on networking and spending it building valuable relationships instead. He joins us to explain how he successfully used LinkedIn to promote his book before its launch and engage his network of contacts effectively on the platform.
- Robbie Samuels’ Amazon Author Page
- Robbie Samuels on LinkedIn
- Robbie Samuels’ Website
- Robbie Samuels on Twitter
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!