Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
As the founder of TCK Publishing, Tom Corson-Knowles has written over 20 books and has made it his mission to help his clients earn a full-time income off of theirs. To increase authors’ revenue flow, one of the approaches he suggests is to sell the foreign language distribution rights to their books. Join us for episode 28 of the Happy Self Publishing Show, where Tom highlights the key tips and tricks to employ to entice foreign publishers to approach you for your book’s distribution rights and have your book sold across international markets.
- TCK Publishing
- Tom Corson Knowles’ Amazon Author Page
- Tom Corson Knowles on Youtube
- Tom Corson Knowles on Udemy
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!