Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
As the CEO of Insurgent Publishing, Tom Morkes has helped bestselling authors Dan Norris, Jeff Goins and Jeff Lee Dumas market their books and has run a number of successful book crowdfunding campaigns. After recently raising $12,000 in just 30 days for his latest book, Collaborate, Tom sat down with us to share his tried and tested crowdfunding tips to help authors through each stage of the process. From pre-launching crowdfunding campaigns to making a plan of action once you’ve hit your target, join us for Episode 31 of the Happy Self Publishing Show.
- Tom Morkes’ Website
- Tom Morkes’ Zero to Bestseller Publishing Course
- Insurgent Publishing
- Tom Morkes’ Amazon Author Page
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!