Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
Did you know? Only 3% of those who are hoping to write a book actually manage to finish it. For episode 49 of the Happy Self Publishing show, we sat down with Ajit Nawalkha, co-founder of Mind Valley, founder of EverCoach, business coach and author of the Book of Coaching to find out how he wrote his book in just 8 (yes, you read that right!) days. Ajit shares how he switched his mindset from an entrepreneur to an author’s viewpoint and how aspiring authors can train themselves to achieve their highest productivity levels ever.
- Ajit Nawalkha’s Personal Website
- Ajit Nawalkha for Mind Valley
- Ajit Nawalkha for EverCoach
- Ajit Nawalkha’s Amazon Author Page
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!