Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
While it’s challenging enough for adults to write their first book, the feat seems even greater when a pre-teen is the author in question. But with all odds stacked against her – writing a book is exactly what eight year-old Emma Sumner did! As the bestselling author of The Fairies of Waterfall Island, we interviewed Emma and her father Sean Sumner for Episode 29 of the HSP Show to find out which steps children should take to publish their first book. Tune in to learn how Emma took a 150 word book writing challenge and turned it into 20 chapters of her first book with the help of her father, a talented author in his own right.
- Emma Sumner’s Amazon Author Page
- Emma Sumner on Goodreads
- Sean Sumner’s Facebook Page
- Sean Sumner on Self Publishing School
- Sean Sumner’s Amazon Author Page
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!