Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
In today’s episode, Jyotsna sits down with successful author and entrepreneur Rob Cubbon to discuss whether or not it’s necessary to celebrate the launch of your book with a free promo. They touch upon the pros and cons of giving away complimentary products and content, and how doing so can affect your business.
- Rob Cubbon’s Website
- The New Freedom: Ordinary People Are Living Extraordinary Lives & So Can You
- Rob Cubbon’s Free Courses
- Rob Cubbon’s Youtube Channel
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here.
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!