Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
Writing a book is one of the most time consuming tasks an individual can take on. It requires time, patience and energy – all of which is made more difficult when we have a multitude of other commitments to keep to in life! In today’s episode, we sit down with Jagadhees Thirumoorthy to discuss how he created the discipline to write his book, Conquer Your Dreams, in spite of having a full-time job as a marine engineer.
Join us as we discuss the three questions we ask ourselves before forming habits, including What, How and Why. Jagadhees explains that habits can become second nature to us if they’re backed by a strong enough cause and deadline, and highlights how his often lonely environment at sea helped him achieve his book writing goals.
- Jagadhees Thirumoorthy’s website
- Jagadhees Thirumoorthy’s Facebook Author Page
- Conquer Your Dreams: A Sailor’s Diary That’ll Propel Your Dreams To Reality
- Conquer Your Dreams Book Trailer
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!