Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
In Episode 11, we sit down with author and marketer Austin Netzley to discuss how to stretch your book marketing efforts on a shoestring $500 budget. Austin is the founder of Epic Launch, one of the most celebrated book launch companies operating today. He has worked with authors Brian Tracy and Peter Woods and has helped launch hundreds of books, moving more than 1.5 million copies worldwide. He is also the author of Make Money, Live Wealthy – which was a bestseller in multiple categories on Amazon for over 100 days straight.
- Austin Netzley’s Personal Website
- Epic Launch – The #1 Done-For-You Book Launch Service
- Make Money, Live Wealthy
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!