Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
Join us as we sit down with marketing guru Kathryn Jones to discuss how authors can build a valuable launch team to propel their book’s sales immediately after its release. As the bestselling author of Automate Your Routines, Guarantee Your Results, Kathryn employed her savvy marketing know-how to attract over 560 people to her first book’s launch team in April 2016. Their reviews and support enabled her book to hit Amazon’s bestseller list and drew significant attention to her business, Automate Academy. In our latest episode, Kathryn shares how to change your pitching perspective, cater to your audience’s interests and employ simple marketing tactics to ultimately build an actionable book launch team.
- Automate Academy
- Automate Your Routines, Guarantee Your Results
- Kathryn Jones’ Blog
- Automate Academy on Facebook
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!