Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
In today’s episode, we sit down with architect and remodelling expert Jim Molinelli to learn more about how he got his book, Remodel, to the no. 1 bestseller position in both the Kindle and Amazon paperback stores. Join us as Jim shares the clever marketing tactics he employed to ensure that readers were buying paperback copies of his book, despite the fact that he was also selling a less expensive e-book version. He shares his valuable tips for climbing to the top of third party sales platforms using tailored pricing strategies, category positioning and more!
- Jim Molinelli’s Personal Website
- Jim’s Latest Book, High Performance Paperback
- Jim Molinelli’s Amazon Author Page
- Jim Molinelli on Twitter
- Jim Molinelli on Goodreads
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!