Click the play button on the podcast player below to listen to the episode. You can also download the episode and listen to it later.
Having written over half a million words of fiction spread across multiples genres, Monica Leonelle has also helped thousands (yes, thousands!) of authors plan their books. As the founder of the popular Prose on Fire writing website, she is also the voice behind a non-fiction series that helps writers put pen to paper faster and become better storytellers. Join us as Monica explains how authors can craft an engaging storyline for their fiction novel by plotting out a roadmap of it ahead of time. Drawing on her extensive previous experience, she highlights the ways in which structuring your book before getting started on writing on it can lead to an improved finished product.
- Prose On Fire
- Monica Leonelle’s Amazon Author Page
- Monica Leonelle on Goodreads
- Monica Leonelle on Twitter
Listeners can enjoy a 10% discount on all Happy Self Publishing services by entering the special coupon code HSPSHOW at check out.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for listening to the Happy Self Publishing Show! If you enjoyed what you heard..
1. Share this episode – Feel free to share the episode by clicking one of the social share buttons on the post, or below the media player.
2. Review the show – iTunes reviews determine a show’s credibility and popularity. You can review our show here.
3. Subscribe to the show – To avoid missing any future episodes, subscribe to the Happy Self Publishing show here
A FREE 7 Day Video Course that'll help you gain clarity on your book topic, create a table of contents and formulate a writing strategy to get your book published in 60 days!